The "Auntie Mo" is our women¹s noserider designed by Maureen Drummy. This model has a lower rocker, deep nose concave running almost half the length of the board fading into rolled Vee in the tail. Classic 50/50 forward rails transitioning down to 60/40, wide blunt nose with wider center point pulling into a smaller tail block. This board is made for the ladies that love the glide.
- Length:9' - 9'6"
- Width:23 1/4"
- Thickness:2 7/8" - 3 1/4"
2 7/8" - 3 1/4"
- Stringers:1/4" Cedar
- Glass:6oz. regular or 8oz Volan
- Fins:Hobie removable fin or glass on (wood or fiberglass)
- Color:Clear, resin tint or Fabric Inlay
- Surfing Type:Great Noserider, Classic Surfing & Great Paddle
- Best Wave Height:5' & under
- Wave Type:Point Break & Mellow Reef