Mirage Pro Angler 14
- 4.17 m \ 13' 8"
- .97 m \ 38"
- 0.51 m \ 20"
- 272 kg \ 600 lbs
Vantage Seat Capacity
- 159 kg \ 350 lbs
Fitted Hull Weight*
- 55 kg \ 120.5 lbs
Fully Rigged Weight*
- 65.54 kg \ 144.5 lbs
- Rotomolded Polyethylene
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Repositioned Thru-Hull wire plugs for easier access
- 260cm paddle, T-handle still included
- Padeye XL
- 3-way connector for Lowrance Ready, Thru-Hull Wire Plugs (Backwards Compatible)
- Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield
- Dual Steering
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- 8” Twist and Seal Hatch
- Sail Mount
- MirageDrive 180 with ST Turbo Fins
- Vantage ST Seating
- Boa® System Lumbar Support
- Large Rectangular Hatch with Pivoting Tackle Management System
- Retractable Rudder System
- Extra Large Covered Bow Hatch with Liner
- Fixed Front and Rear Carrying Handles
- Horizontal Rod Storage for 6 Rods
- Mesh Stowage Pocket
- Molded-In Vertical Rod Storage
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Tracking Skeg
- 2 Plano® Tackle Boxes
Designed with the stand-up angler in mind, the H-Bar provides stability while standing and options for mounting extra gear.
This 8-gallon, live-bait tank was custom-designed with the serious angler in mind.
This quiet and efficient electric motor will dramatically expand your horizons.
Add sail power to your boat by sliding the mast of this simple kit into the sail mount.