Mirage Pro Angler 17T
- 5.18 m \ 17'
- 1.1 m \ 43.5"
- 408 kg \ 900 lbs
Fitted Hull Weight*
- 94 kg \ 206.5 lbs
Fully Rigged Weight*
- 111 kg \ 244 lbs
- Rotomolded Polyethylene
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Repositioned Thru-Hull wire plugs for easier access
- Padeye XL
- 260cm paddle, T-handle still included
- 3-way connector for Lowrance Ready, Thru-Hull Wire Plugs (Backwards Compatible)
- Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield
- Two-Piece Paddle
- Front Hatch with Removable Liner
- 2 Fully Adjustable Vantage XT Seats
- 2 H-Rail Mounting Plates
- 2 H-Rail Horizontal Rod Racks
- 2 H-Rail Cup Holders
- Molded-In Vertical Rod Storage
- Horizontal Rod Storage for 10 Rods
- Tracking Skeg
- Trolling Motor Battery Platform
- 2 Plano® Tackle Boxes
- 3 Large Rectangular Hatches
- 2 Pivoting Tackle Management Systems
- 2 MirageDrives with ST Turbo Fins
Mount a standard foot-controlled trolling motor to the bow of the Pro Angler 17T. It comes with the hardware needed to easily install using the provided molded inserts and is removable for transportation and secure storage. Rating: 55 lbs. of thrust, about 1 HP or 700 watts.
Trolling Motor Mount
Specifically designed for transporting the Pro Angler 17T with optional cradles and optional dolly kit to hold the boat securely and make it easy to load and offload.Watch video →
The Livewell XL includes a 6V sealed gel cell battery and has an adjustable two-level capacity (6 gal/22.71 L and 11 gal/41.64 L).