- Specifications *
- Crew: 1
- Length: 9' 7" / 2.92 m
- Width: 29.5" / .75 m
- Capacity: 225 lbs / 102 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 61 lbs / 28 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 78 lbs / 35 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- *All colors, graphics and specifications of all models are subject to change without notice.
- Molded Carrying Handle
- Ergonomic handles fitted to stainless padeyes make portaging easier and more comfortable.
- Large Bow Hatch
- Enables easy access to the bow's stowage compartment. A security strap with a detachable clip tethers the hatch; abovedeck, Bungee® cords secure extra gear.
- MirageDrive 180 with ST Fins
- Revolutionary hands-free propulsion system. When pedaled, the flexible fins assume the shape of a propeller blade, providing forward motion with each pedal stroke.
Learn More »
- 8" Twist and Seal Hatch
- An efficient corkscrew mechanism ratchets down this hatch, keeping stowed items secure irrespective of the sea state. The lid is permanently attached to its base via a hinge, so you don't have to worry about leaving it at last night's campground.
- Sail Mount
- The optional Mirage Sail Kit's mast securely steps onto a deck-mounted fitting. Enjoy added power without complication; Mirage Sail Kits make sailing fun and easy.
- Rudder Up/Down Control
- Vantage CT Seating
- New state-of-the-art design, with 4-way adjustablity for more comfort in the cockpit or on the beach, Enjoy breathability, infinite flexibility and better visibility.
- Cup Holder
- Cold, hot or somewhere in between--we've got a convenient spot for your favorite beverage.
- Rudder Control
- Soft handle makes fingertip steering easy.
- Mid-Boat Carrying Handle
- These ergonomic handles are bolted onto either side of the kayak's cockpit, making it easier to negotiate launching ramps or transport.
- Rod Holder
- These molded-in holsters securely tote your rods, are perfectly angled for trolling and can accommodate a gaff, nets and other gear.
- Rear Cargo Area
- Big adventures demand plenty of gear. These molded areas and Bungee® tie-downs ensure that it's still there when you get to camp.
- Two-Piece Paddle
- Negotiate surf-strewn beaches and rocky inlets with additional confidence, or go old school and paddle for an upper body workout. Conveniently clips onto the hull when not needed.
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Hobie's Twist and Stow Rudder is there when you need it, gone when you don't. Simply pull one of the T-shaped control handles to engage or disengage the retractable-rudder system. Fingertip-operated steering makes driving a snap.
Twist and Stow Rudder
Hobie’s Twist and Stow Rudder is there when you need it, gone when you don’t. A standard accessory on most* Mirage models, the retractable-rudder system is engaged and disengaged with a pull of the T-shaped control handles. ( Shown on the Mirage Outback )
Stability and Performance
The Sport's tri-hull design improves stability by increasing floatation at the edges of the beam. Structural ribs run the length of the boat, stiffening the hull, while the hull's rounded profile reduces resistance for a quieter, faster ride.
Front Hatch Storage
The Mirage Sport’s large covered bow hatch enables easy access to the bow’s stowage compartment.
Lowrance® Ready System
The Hobie Mirage Sport comes standard with a built-in transducer mount and pre-installed through-hull cable plugs. ( Lowrance transducer not included. Shown on the Mirage Sport. )