Getting You on the Water Faster
Fold & Stow Plug-in Cart
Hobie’s new Fold and Stow Cart weighs in at just over 5 pounds and is designed to make transporting your kayak easy. It functions well on a variety of solid surfaces, and conveniently breaks down to stow inside Hobie kayaks equipped with a large front cargo hatch (not designed to fit Twist & Seal hatches). Simply wheel your kayak down to the water, break the cart down and stow it away. Eliminate trips back and forth to the vehicle! At the end of the day, the cart reassembles in a matter of seconds and is ready to roll.
- Collapsible frame with removable wheels for easy stowage
- Lightweight frame; complete cart assembly weighs in at just over 5 lbs.
- Load rating of 175 lbs. suits most models' fully rigged weight
- Quick release cart keeper holds the cart into the scuppers of your kayak
- Retaining bungee keeps the cart frame in the collapsed position
- Carrying bag with shoulder strap for easy transport.
- Post collar clamps to help reduce direct hull load on the cart by displacing load at scuppers.
Hobie Plug-in Carts
Our original plug-in carts plug directly into the bottom of your Hobie kayak through the scuppers and are constructed of a sturdy, welded stainless steel frame. Removable wheels for easy storage. A must-have item for transporting your kayak to the water's edge.
- Removable 26cm Wheels - Wheels are easily detached for storage
- Stainless Steel Frame - Lightweight, sturdy construction
- Cart Keeper - Keeps the cart attached to the scuppers
- Post Collar Clamps - Helps reduce direct hull load on the cart by displacing load at the scuppers
Standard vs. Heavy-duty Wheels
- Standard - 150lb capacity
- Heavy-duty - 225lb capacity
Trax 2 Plug-in Cart
This cart has 24cm (blow-molded polyurethane) pneumatic tires. These tires have a high capacity and are very durable. Welded Stainless Steel frame. The wheels are easily removable for storage (176lb capacity). This is an all-around cart for soft sand and uneven terrain. The tires are wide and can be deflated for better performance over softer sand and soil.
Trax 2-30 Plug-in Cart
All the same features of the Trax 2 cart with a higher capacity. The Trax 2-30 cart has 30cm tires, bringing the capacity up to 242lbs. Even with a lighter load, the Trax 2-30 will be the best plug-in cart for sand.
A dolly is the best option for transporting larger, heavier models such as Pro Anglers and Islands, or transporting kayaks loaded with gear. The dolly is available in two styles (Tuff Tires or Beach Wheels). The universal model will fit a wide variety of Hobie Kayaks including Pro Anglers, the Outback, and Oasis.
- Hull pad protects the hull of your boat, providing padded support.
- Hull & Ama cradle built-in
- Pull handle simplifies the loading process and acts as a kickstand for keeping the cradle upright