Mirage Adventure Island
- 5.05 m \ 16' 7"
- .7 m \ 27.5"
Height (Akas Off)
- 0.39 m \ 15.5"
Height (Akas On)
- 0.43 m \ 17"
Beam (Amas Folded In)
- 1.12 m \ 44"
Beam (Amas Out)
- 2.9 m \ 9' 6"
- 181.44 kg \ 400 lbs
Fitted Hull Weight*
- 46 kg \ 102 lbs
Fully Rigged Weight*
- 84 kg \ 185 lbs
- 5.03 m \ 16' 6"
- 6.04 m² \ 65 ft²
- Rotomolded Polyethylene
New for 2016 Model Year
Back wire cap for Lowrance-ready Thru-Hull Wire Plugs
3-way connector for Lowrance Ready, Thru-Hull Wire Plugs (Backwards Compatible)
Repositioned Thru-Hull wire plugs for easier access
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Roller-Furling Main Sail
- MirageDrive 180 with ST Turbo Fins
- Four Detatchable Akas with Carrying Bag
- Two Color-Coordinated Amas
- Two-Piece Paddles with On-Hull Storage
- Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Vantage CT Seating
- Two Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Kick-up Centerboard
- Kick-up Island Rudder
- Patented Roller-Furling Sail with Battens
- Two-Piece Carbon Composite Mast
- Lowrance® Ready
Trampolines add space for gear storage, reduce spray, and allow you to move your weight outboard for better performance in windy conditions.
A dolly takes the effort out of getting your boat down to water’s edge.
This 8-gallon, live-bait tank was custom-designed with the serious angler in mind (adapter required).
This quiet and efficient electric motor will dramatically expand your horizons.