Mirage Pro Angler 14
- Repositioned Thru-Hull wire plugs for easier access
- 260cm paddle, T-handle still included
- Padeye XL
- 3-way connector for Lowrance Ready, Thru-Hull Wire Plugs (Backwards Compatible)
- Lowrance® Ready
- Dual Steering
- Replaceable Mounting Boards
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- 8” Twist and Seal Hatch
- Sail Mount
- MirageDrive 180 with ST Turbo Fins
- Vantage ST Seating
- Boa® System Lumbar Support
- Large Rectangular Hatch with Pivoting Tackle Management System
- Retractable Rudder System
- Extra Large Covered Bow Hatch with Liner
- Fixed Front and Rear Carrying Handles
- Horizontal Rod Storage for 6 Rods
- Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Mid-Ship Handles with Bungee® Tie-Downs
- Molded-In Vertical Rod Storage
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Tracking Skeg
- 2 Plano® Tackle Boxes
Designed with the stand-up angler in mind, the H-Bar provides stability while standing and options for mounting extra gear.
This 8-gallon, live-bait tank was custom-designed with the serious angler in mind.
This quiet and efficient electric motor will dramatically expand your horizons.
Add sail power to your boat by sliding the mast of this simple kit into the sail mount.