Return to Hobie.com

Hobie Forums

It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:29 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 9:14 am 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

You can have this used sailing trimaran/sit on top kayak for only $1600 including beach wheels but no trailer. For another $150 you could add my Harbor Freight fold up trailer that would need a license. Yes, this 2008 does not have the newer metal adjustable seat or the reverse option for the pedals. It also has some wear and tear including a small rip in the sail (repair tape included) but overall it is in good shape and ready for the water. All of the aluminum parts were refinished and most of the rubber items (bungee cords, pockets, etc) were replaced. We are located in San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico which is a 6 hour drive on mostly a 4 lane divided highway directly south of Tucson and on the Sea of Cortez. Come have a vacation in this unknown gringo beach town that is relatively inexpensive and yet the lookout point near my house is ranked by National Geographic as one of the top 10 in the world. You might be like many people who come for a visit and stay. The kayak is in the classified of http://whatsupsancarlos.com/ and my US phone is 303 903-9412