Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:05 am 
Site Rank - Captain

Selling my 2017 TMI (papaya) with 2017 trailer w/LED lights and new spare tire. Has all the usual 2017 goodies, 180 Mirage Drives, Vantage mesh seats, etc. Included is a boat cover, red rudder cover, Railblaza light kit (USCG night legal), Kayak Bob splash skirts (2 sets of them), Mirage Drive leashes, bilge pump, factory boat cradles on the trailer, new wheel bearings with Bearing Buddies, a couple spare rudder hinge pins, and a few other spares. About $1300 in extras. Always stored indoors, never been in salt water. Has a little beach rash, small dent in right ama and hull. No cracks, leaks, or other issues. I disassembled and repacked the delrin roller bearings in the Mirage drives before each summer. Factory Mirage Drive fin update and sail furler kit update completed. It's ready to drop in the water. The Indiana trailer plate and boat registration are paid up till 9/21. It's located in NW Indiana. A new one with the trailer goes for over $10,000 if you were to add the extra stuff included with this one. $6500. No lowball offers, please. It's just as fast as a new one for a lot less. I can email pics. Call or text me at 219-781-9495 after 5p Chicago time if you'd like to look it over. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by AlanRV8 on Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:31 pm, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:46 am 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

I am interested in purchasing this.

Call me when you get some time to talk.

Best Regards,

Dale
252 305 5611