Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:23 am 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Please let me know if you have a used adventure island for sale, near Tampa, Florida. In fact, anywhere in the state of Florida is okay, as well.

I just bought Chekika's 09 Red AI last week, (my first AI) and it is awesome! So, now the wife wants to upgrade her 08 tandem Oasis to an AI.

Thanks,

EJ

Last edited by Apollo_clipper on Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:41 am 
Site Rank - Old Salt

Apollo_clipper:
I have a 2012 TI that I'm looking to maybe sell, it's not in pristine condition (it has a few scratches), but everything works ( I would call it good condition). I live in Sarasota PM me if you need more details, or want to come look at the boat. I have the boat, tramps, scupper cart and a Harbor Freight trailer (modified to carry the TI) for sale. Not sure what I want for it, I'm guessing it's worth around $4500 for the boat alone and a little more with the trailer and extras ( I checked on craigslist and took an average) new they are $6k for the boat, and about $7500 with all the extras).
We used to have an 08 tandem Oasis that we traded in for our first TI, we do both sailing (with the AMA's, sails, etc) and kayaking (the TI is by far the best kayak Hobie makes). It's really nice for us to have both in one boat that we use for everything.

Bob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:12 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Hi Bob,

Thank for writing. I've been looking for a TI, but it appears that even the used ones are out of my price range. But I do appreciate your offer. I Bought Keith's 09 AI and it is such a fun boat. So, now the wife wants one, but it looks like it will have to be an AI because of costs.

Cheers,

EJ