The stringers have been installed, yes, but the hull's have not been closed back up from the project. It has turned out to be a very long project. I ended up using "Prisma Composite Preforms" stringers rather than trying to make my own. They are sold in four foot sections and I ended up splicing two together to make eight foot long stringers that started at about the front of the daggerboard trunk and went forward to about the bow tang. The hull sidewalls are very solid now.
Two access holes were cut in each deck in addition to the access port already there.
Then the inside of the hulls were sanded and the stringers glassed in. A pretty time consuming process. The hull was placed on its side and each stringer was individually installed and weights were placed on top to hold it in place while it cured. I had quite a few pictures of the stringers installed, but haven't been able to find them.
The holes in the deck are in the process of being glassed back in place. Again, a time consuming process. Reinforcement flanges are laminated and cut to size. Then epoxied in. Then the section of deck is epoxied back in place, and large fender washers are used to make it planar with the existing deck. Then the seam is glassed over, sanded, filled with putty, re-sanded, and gelcoated. Next will be trying to replicate the non-skid.
Still more work to do, but it's getting there.