Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:08 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:03 am 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Had my Lynx delivered this morning and I asked the supplier if they had any H-rail kits and to include them in the delivery. I had already paid for the Lynx and they would send me the bill by e-mail. I should have asked the price but I thought they can't be any more than £200.

Although they are out of stock everywhere they had just had a container in so I was lucky to get hold of them, or so I thought. I have seen them online for $129. The cost was £331.91.

I know they call the UK treasure island, but they must now think the roads are paved with gold too.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:00 am 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

I had the supplier on earlier saying there had been a mistake with what I was charged, I have been charged for the H-bar, not the H-rails. So the correct cost is £133.74, which is much more acceptable.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 7:50 am 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Pirots wrote:
I had the supplier on earlier saying there had been a mistake with what I was charged, I have been charged for the H-bar, not the H-rails. So the correct cost is £133.74, which is much more acceptable.

Where or who did you contact to get them? The shipping would probably cost more than the H rails but I will check anyways. I was looking for yakattack sweetrolls at one point and it was cheaper to buy and ship from Australia to Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. than buying them in Canada when in stock.