Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:36 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:28 pm 
Site Rank - Captain

Sorry, duplicate post, meant to post on fishing thread, don't know how to delete here :oops:

I'll be going to the Keys on Friday and started looking at the Go Pro camera's the last minute and got the basic Go Pro 3 Hero White basic model. I don't have a mount for my Hobie, just the camera, and have just the one camera without accessorie mounts. Anyone have a suggestion for a Go Pro mount simple set up for my Hobie Oasis? Curious to which Go Pro mount/method some of you use. Would lke to be able to also like to able to lower it under water to view the catch then remount on the yak when bringing a fish in.

New stuff for me and not much time to pick a mount up before going south between loading up, checklists and getting out of town.

Any suggestions welcomed.

2011 Oasis Ivory Dune

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:21 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Good question though. I'd be interested to know what answers you received.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:58 am 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

http://kayakfishingitalia.forumfree.it/ ... 241&st=195

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:42 am 
Site Rank - Old Salt

65Strad wrote:
Sorry, duplicate post, meant to post on fishing thread, don't know how to delete here :oops:

I'll be going to the Keys on Friday and started looking at the Go Pro camera's the last minute and got the basic Go Pro 3 Hero White basic model. I don't have a mount for my Hobie, just the camera, and have just the one camera without accessorie mounts. Anyone have a suggestion for a Go Pro mount simple set up for my Hobie Oasis? Curious to which Go Pro mount/method some of you use. Would lke to be able to also like to able to lower it under water to view the catch then remount on the yak when bringing a fish in.

New stuff for me and not much time to pick a mount up before going south between loading up, checklists and getting out of town.

Any suggestions welcomed.

This is one from RAM that will do all the things you need it to do (Part No. 72023032). Add RAM GoPro mounting base (Part No. 72023034) and 1.5" RAM ball base (part no. 72023046). *Requires PVC glue for assembly.