Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:47 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:45 am 
Site Rank - Captain

Getting my new i11s next week and together with my current i9s.
I need a valve adapter for my Coleman rechargable electric pump and this pump comes Without a hose. Also the original adapter directly attached to the pump but the original valve adapter won't hold onto the valve of the i11s and i9s and I have to hold my Coleman electric pump to the Hobie inflatable until all inflated. I want our fellow members give me the link or advise me where can i buy the valve adapter(also better buy together with the hose can fit my Coleman rechargable electric pump). If you have a Coleman electric pump then you will know what I am talking about. If I can buy this adapter then save me lots of time to pump two Hobies for my little girl and myself.

Thanks I'm advance for your help!
Austin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:29 am 
Site Rank - Admiral

crappie wrote:
I want our fellow members give me the link or advise me where can i buy the valve adapter

"New Short" Halkey Roberts adapter is what you need for the i11s, at least on my 2016 model.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:34 am 
Site Rank - Captain

Thanks so much for your reply. Can u tell me the size I should buy and do you have the link where can I get it?
Also can u tell me how you inflate your i11s using the adapter u mentioned?

Thanks again!
Austin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:44 am 
Site Rank - Admiral

crappie wrote:
Thanks so much for your reply. Can u tell me the size I should buy and do you have the link where can I get it?
Also can u tell me how you inflate your i11s using the adapter u mentioned?

Thanks again!
Austin

I have the Sevylor 12V high pressure pump: https://www.amazon.com/Sevylor-Volt-Wat ... B00VWA6O2U

and I believe I purchased the HR adapter from NRS: http://www.nrs.com/product/1470.1/new-s ... ll-adapter

The hose that comes with the Sevylor is flimsy, I take care never to fold it and so far it has lasted a season. Will probably look for a sturdier hose connection for this year. Definitely beats hand pumping the i11s, and esp if you have more than 1 to fill!