Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FIRST IMPRESSIONS T.I
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:52 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Overall I'm pretty happy, but as always everyone has some ideas for improvement.

1 .- seats. perhaps somewhat low for my taste and the move from 1.30 am, it is uncomfortable to ride and be seated, I will try to find a solution to be somewhat more comfortable, also look for a solution to get out of the back seat, perhaps seeking to do a coupling to change positions and be able to output more comfortable than 4 or 5 hours

2 .- I am quite tall and the candle and the candle out bothers me a lot.

3 .- the rudder, with enough wind incomidisimo, should have a vertical coupling, lest they suffer both hands, and I miss some invention to keep a steady course helm dropping, especially for people who like the fishing and should drop helm without losing course, to meet the fishing rod

4 .- I will inquire if you can attach to a grinder such as those used to gather in vigil candle and drop from the back when you ride alone, it is uncomfortable and suffer from back and arms for mostly by tightening sail.

the CT is a great boat, but I think you can easy maneuverability from the back with a few tweaks, I'll see if I get it.

are the impressions of a rookie.

regards

Fernando