Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:26 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:31 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Hopefully someone can come through on this. I have been searching the internet on this topic for quite sometime now....
There have been numerous post AI owners who have installed jibs. I have the furling jib system all figured out already but need additional information on the jib connection to the top of mainsail mast.
Does anyone have a parts list and/or close up photos of how to do this? Im only loolking to put 40 s.f jib on it to help me point better and to get the nose out of the water. I can't see this putting too much strain in the mast.....but im not an enginner. Any help would greatly be appreciated!
Ahi-Ahe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:47 pm 
Site Rank - Captain

Ahi Ahe wrote:
Hopefully someone can come through on this. I have been searching the internet on this topic for quite sometime now....
There have been numerous post AI owners who have installed jibs. I have the furling jib system all figured out already but need additional information on the jib connection to the top of mainsail mast.
Does anyone have a parts list and/or close up photos of how to do this? Im only loolking to put 40 s.f jib on it to help me point better and to get the nose out of the water. I can't see this putting too much strain in the mast.....but im not an enginner. Any help would greatly be appreciated!
Ahi-Ahe

Check the post below for "The ultimate TI".

'11 Tarpon 160
'14 Pro Angler 12