Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:04 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:30 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Hey All!

My Name is Noah and im currently attempting to complete the Florida Circumnavigational Trail, a 1,515 mile near coastal paddling trail that goes around the whole state of Florida's coast. Only 40 people have completed the Trail by through trip, and it has never been completed by anything other than a traditional Sea-Kayak. Never done with Peddle drive, and never done with Sail power either. As far as I am aware its never been done in any Hobie boat.

I would love to share my journey with you all. I'm now trying to associate with an environmental Non-Profit or corporate sponsors to try and promote environmental conservation and stewardship in Florida.

Please visit my Website: www.coasting.us where my social media accounts can also be found. the content is on a 3-4 week delay as it is a full time job just managing the boat and trip.

If anyone has any contacts with applicable businesses (gear, apparel, sustainable/low waste/recycled products) or non profits, i'd love to hear from you, and i'd also love to connect with people in Florida who may be willing to assist as trail angels, whether that be a ride to the store to resupply, or a hot shower, or simply words of encouragement!

I started in Pensacola and am currently in Steinhatchee, Florida.

Cant wait to hear from you all! :mrgreen: :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:43 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Did you complete it?