Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:53 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:02 pm 
Site Rank - Admiral

I missed this one...Anyone thinking of going next weekend ..let ne know ..I might join you...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:28 pm 
Site Rank - Old Salt

Ran into another TI sailor there today. Very nice weather. About 3 other sailboats out and about, and 15,000 acres of water all to ourselves.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:15 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Lakewac, I've not been around most of the summer for health reasons and sadly my TI never saw the water this year. However, I plan on being back in full operation next summer (2019) and am just a little north of you. I purchased my TI from Great Outdoor Provision Co there in Wilmington. I'm in Emerald Isle, boat is on a trailer and I'm always looking for someone to sail with. I typically go out in Bogue Sound, but have been in the White Oak River as well. Both have decent boat launch facilities and neither launch was too roughed up by the two storms this fall. If you're interested I could come your way as well. Keep me on your radar for next season and we'll see if we can't get together and have some fun.

Typical day out for me is sailing, picnic on a sand island in the sound, followed by more sailing and swimming. Than home for some BBQ, frosty adult beverage and a sound nights sleep. What a way to spend my retirement !!! :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:29 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

I am a new TI owner from Raleigh, NC and keep our TI at our place at Ocean Isle Beach, NC (on Jinks Creek which adjoins the ICW). Not too sure how to use this Forum yet but just thought I would offer a post and an email address if there are others that ever want to catch up and sail together. (Please feel free to email as I will see it faster.)
Thanks,
Paul
user: TI_sailor_Paul
email: [email protected]