Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:58 pm 
Site Rank - Captain

any other PA owners in the southbay(LosAngeles). Ive had my Pro Angler for almost two months and have been goin out of Kings Harbor, Redondo beach almost weekly on Sundays and Mondays and have yet to see another PA. Crap I havent seen another Hobie mirage drive vessel up here either. I see Hobies all over the place when I go to oceanside or La Jolla..... Looking for some other Hobie kayak fishermen to fish with but aint come across none. For some reason gettin the cold shoulder from the other none Hobie yak fisherman :?: Maybe cause I'm totally new to this and don't know the secret handshake or something :roll: So sound off if Your in the Southbay.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:13 am 
Site Rank - Captain

Not from the area, but don't feel discouraged about the paddletype guys not being friendly...it's all part of the game everywhere. Go out of your way to say "hello" making a peddle their way, you may just make a new best friend. Your new ride is quite the fishing machine, good luck with you and your fishing...it will all work out once you get involved with going the extra mile. Hobie owners set the standard, just be you.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:07 pm 
Site Rank - Captain

thanks...I actually met a pretty cool guy this week when i was about to launch . I believe he was on an ocean kayak .. He invited me to tag along with him to some of his fishin spots. Had a good day fishing. He definately restored my faith in yakkers. :D