Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:34 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:39 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Pro Angler owner since June 2010...

I've been bass fishing the lakes around my house here in Socal (Skinner, Perris, Silverwood, Cuyamacha, Piru, and Isabella so far). Caught a 5 lb largemouth my first time out with it at Skinner.

Had it out at Perris a couple Wednesday's ago on 1-26-11 when the wind was really bad. With probably 1-2 waves/chop (maybe worse), and peddling against crosswind and current, I cruised right along at probably 2-3 mph and didn't feel at all at risk of tipping or anything like that. It felt like a Cadillac on the water.

Anyway, I'm looking for other local Pro Angler owners (or any local kayak fishers) who want to fish... I'm down to fish any lake almost anytime, and also want take my PA to the salt, but want to go out with at least one other person in the ocean.

Hit me up if you want to kayak fish... If I have a choice, cute 18-25 females under 120 lbs. with no kids would be nice, if not, any sex or age will do.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:44 pm 
Site Rank - Captain

Finding a cute babe 18-25, about 5'-6" tall, weighing 110 lbs., with 34C-36DD sized breasts would be perfect...Every man's dream girl right?? At least mine anyway :lol:

Sorry...I'm not of the female gender, but if you ever get out to Virginia Beach, Virginia I'd take you out with me to do some salt water ocean fishing along our coastline. One of the great things about living in a resort city is that in the summer months if you fish along the shoreline, you're sure to see plenty of sweet looking women that fit your description laying out on the beach or playing in the water...So...Make sure you bring your binoculars or camera to pass the time between the fish bites :D

Anytime between May and October is great for fishing...Great for catching both fish and women...Not necessarily in that order :D

We have many species of fish here (Spot, Croaker, Flounder, Trout, BlueFish, Tautog, Spade fish, Sheepshead, and Red Drum, just to name the most popular...And seasonal Striped Bass up to 50 or more pounds)...My personal favorites are Flounder, Sheepshead and Striped Bass...A couple good websites to see local pictures of fish and local weekly fishing reports are: kayakkevin.com, and drjball.com...

The women here come in all shapes, sizes and colors, and love to have fun...Whatever your preference, I'm sure you can catch her...The trick is similar to fishing...If you know/ find her favorite bait and present it well, she'll take the bait every time :lol: Fish On :lol:

BTW...Where is Socal? Silverwood lake sounds familar...

Let me know...My e-mail address is: [email protected]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:46 am 
Site Rank - Captain

Im in the Savannah Area......

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:49 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Anytime you're 'down under' give me a PM. I'm sure we can arrange a trip, either salt or fresh, depending on what you'd like to catch. Oh, by the way, I'm in Melbourne, that's in Australia. :lol: As I said, PM me if you're in the area.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:30 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Socal is Southern California... maybe you've heard of Diamond Valley Lake in the bass magz? I'm not far from there, but they don't allow sit on tops there :x

I seen Roland Martin on his show at Virgina Beach catching 20-40 lbs. stipers all day long... I don't think he was that far off shore either. I'll have to make it out there someday.

Down under is probably amazing too... I'm gonna have to plan for that one :?:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:57 pm 
Site Rank - Old Salt

Northern California here, if you want to nail some decent sized rainbow trout let me know. caught this 7 lb. hook jaw male last Saturday:

Last edited by atavuss on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:00 am 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Nice trout... did you catch from a kayak, and where'd you catch it?

I was gonna post a pic of some trout I caught at Lake Skinner in December, but it's asking for a URL (http://) to point to, but the pictures are on my desktop?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:58 pm 
Site Rank - Captain

dfeivelson wrote:

I was gonna post a pic of some trout I caught at Lake Skinner in December, but it's asking for a URL (http://) to point to, but the pictures are on my desktop?

To post photos on this site, they have to be uploaded someplace else, like flickr, yahoo, facebook, etc... and linked into the forum.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:34 am 
Site Rank - Old Salt

dfeivelson wrote:

got that brute at Lake Amador in the Central California foothills while trolling in my Gregor. I did take the Pro Angler there in December and caught two 4 lb. rainbows trolling rapalas.