Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:50 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:28 am 
Site Rank - Old Salt

I just wanted to mention that there are presently 60 boats registered. Should be a hoot!

11 of those are Tigers. Last one on the list is Dennis Key sailing with Philip. Nice to you are coming down Dennis. Want to come to Long Beach for a tune up next weekend before Mexico? There will be about 7 boats to sail against there. It is the SCYA Midwinters Regatta and ABYC is where the multihulls are held.

Later,
Dan

Post subject: Participant Lists
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:37 am 
Site Rank - Captain

Hey Dan,

A little late, but thanks for the invite to the MW's. It was good seeing you down in San Felipe. I completely forgot about this forum until Dave reminded me today as we were looking for a way to list all of the races for the season and the people participating in them. Dave mentioned this forum as a possible solution or at least a temporary fix until we figure out how to do this. I wonder if we can simply add a spreadsheet to to a new post titled 2006 entries and let people update it throughout the season..?

Are you going to the Cat Fight #1 regatta this weekend? There are two this year: one this weekend March 18th and 19th and the other May 6th and 7th (all in the ocean - from what the flyer says) http://www.mbyc.org/calendar/may.htm

Hope to see you this weekend in San Diego...

-Dennis