Similar in shape to our Circa '71, the C-4 is just as fast as the keel fin but with a bit more bite in the turns. The C-4's secret is its double bump swallow tail (which make the tail slightly more pulled than the Circa '71) and the quad fin set up. This board turns much tighter in the pocket so it goes well at your local beach break.
- Length:5'6" - 6'10"
- Width:20 1/2" - 22"
- Thickness:2 3/8" - 3"
- Glass:6oz. & 4oz. Regular
- Fins:Lok Box quad fin
- Color:Clear, air spray or resin color
- Surfing Type:Extra drive out of your turns, Performance surfing & Strong Paddle
- Best Wave Height:Waist to Head High
- Wave Type:Point Break, Reef Break (mellow or Steep), Beach Break