- Especificações *
- Tripulação: 2
- Comprimento: 13.5' / 4.11 m
- Largura: 35" / 0.89 m
- Capacidade: 475 lbs / 215.46 kg
- Peso do Casco de Serie: 92 lbs / 41.73 kg
- Peso do Casco Completo: 127 lbs / 57.61 kg
- Construção do Casco: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- * Todas as cores, gráficos e especificações de todos os modelos estão sujeitos a alterações sem aviso prévio.
Itens de Serie
- Dual MirageDrive Powered
- The Glide Technology Drive features legendary bioengineered performance. For reverse gear, see our other kayak lines with the MirageDrive 180.
- Excellent Hull Performance
- The durable polyethylene hull hits the sweet spot between tracking and maneuverability. The oversize cockpit includes plenty of flat deck area for standing.
- Optimal Seating Design
- The breathable mesh fabric is adjustable for comfort. Mounted at an ideal height for fishing, there's room for tackle storage underneath. Easily removable for use on shore.
- Easy Steering System
- When you want to paddle or need to transport your Compass on shore, the spring-loaded rudder folds flush. Automatically kicks up if you hit something. Easy grip rudder handle provides fingertip steering.
- Storage Abounds
- Bring your favorite gear along, including an H-Crate or Livewell. There's plenty of room in the mesh-covered bow storage area, stern storage area with Bungee tie-downs, and the 8-inch round Twist and Seal cockpit hatch.
- Accessory Ready
- H-Track accessory mounts provide no-drill customization for the utmost in rigging flexibility.
- Four Rod Holders
- The Compass comes ready to fish from the factory. 4 molded-in holsters securely tote your rods, are perfectly angled for trolling and can accommodate a gaff, nets and other gear.
- Carrying Handles
- Conveniently located midship, bow and stern.
- Two-Piece Paddle
- Negotiate surf-strewn beaches and rocky inlets with the included Two-Piece Paddle with Fiberglass Shaft.
- Drink Holder
- Keep your drink close at hand. Comes standard with two, one for each user.
- 8" Twist and Seal Hatch
- An efficient corkscrew mechanism ratchets down this hatch, keeping stowed items secure irrespective of the sea state. The lid is permanently attached to its base via a hinge, so you don't have to worry about leaving it at last night's campground. The Duo comes equipped with two of them.
- Sail Mount
- The optional Mirage Sail Kit's mast securely steps onto a deck-mounted fitting. Enjoy added power without complication; Mirage Sail Kits make sailing fun and easy.
- Lowrance Ready
- Includes a transducer cavity for you to install a Lowrance fishfinder.
Sleek yet Stable Hull Shape
A freshly designed bow cuts through wind, wake and chop with ease. The spacious and extra wide deck provides comfort and security for even the most novice of kayakers.
Kick-Up Rudder and Molded-in Tracking Keel
The Kick-Up Rudder locks in to place when you need it and retracts on impact. A molded-in tracking keel keeps you on course, whether pedaling or paddling.
Spacious Deck Layout
Room for all the activities. Four H-Track mounts allow complete accessory customization whether fishing or looking for the perfect place to mount your GoPro. Two 8” Twist and Stow hatches provide in-hull storage and four molded-in rod holders turn this kayak into a veritable fishing machine. Install an optional Sail Kit in the new Sail mount for an added power boost.
Molded-in Carrying Handles
Located midship, these handles are ergonomic and conveniently placed to make car topping a breeze. Bow and Stern handles help with transport to and from the water.