Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:41 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:41 am 
Site Rank - Captain

Can you please post your photos or thoughts of H-Rail installs for the compass? I am looking at purchasing a Lynx H-Rail bolt on kit or a PA bolt on kit. Thinking of running H-Rails from the rear rod holder to the track or over the track to the front. I want to run a fish finder and stake out pole holder and running out of space. I am concerned about the rudder control, usability of the front track for my anchor trolly and cup holder. Maybe an upgraded rudder control can get a little more height like on the PA?

Here are some photos of my setup. I am pretty much drill less minus the center rail behind the seat and the two handles under the seat. Everything else is bolted on so I am a bit hesitant to put any more holes.

Last edited by GunTotnHippie on Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:52 am 
Site Rank - Captain

I found a photo of a 2018 for sale. It doesn't look like the H-Rail would interfere with the rudder control. The cup holder looks like it might be cut off but its hard to tell from the photos.