- Specifications *
- Crew: 1
- Length: 3.89 m / 12' 9"
- Width: .86 m / 34"
- Capacity: 192.78 kg / 425 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 38.56 kg / 85 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 46.72 kg / 103 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- *All colors, graphics and specifications of all models are subject to change without notice.
- Reflective Bow Graphics
- For added safety on the water.
- Large Bow Hatch
- Enables easy access to the bow's stowage compartment. A security strap with a detachable clip tethers the hatch; abovedeck, Bungee® cords secure extra gear.
- Sail Mount
- The optional Mirage Sail Kit's mast securely steps onto a deck-mounted fitting. Enjoy added power without complication; Mirage Sail Kits make sailing fun and easy.
- MirageDrive 180 with Turbo Fins
- Revolutionary hands-free propulsion system. When pedaled, the flexible fins assume the shape of a propeller blade, providing forward motion with each pedal stroke. 2019 Mirage Outbacks come standard with Turbo Fins.
Learn More »
- H-Track Deluxe w/ H-Rail Integrated Track
- For the ultimate customization and organization in accessory mounting. Includes side accessory tracks, plier holder, knife slot, Tackle Storage Retainers and an integrated Bungee retraction system to keep all gear close at hand.
- Rudder Up/Down Control
- EVA Deck Pads
- Advanced EVA pads provide better grip, extra comfort, and improved stability while standing and sound dampening properties.
- Vertical Rectangular Hatch
- New vertical orientation allows for more standing area and ease of access to your tackle bins. Comes standard with an easily removable tackle bucket and bottle opener on the inside lid. A rubber mesh pocket is included to catch any stray bottle caps.
- Mid-Boat Carrying Handle
- These ergonomic handles are bolted onto either side of the kayak's cockpit, making it easier to negotiate launching ramps or transport.
- Dual Rudder Control
- Easily control steering from both sides of the kayak.
- Vantage CTW Seating
- New state-of-the-art design, with 4-way adjustablity and an added 1.5" on the seat base for more comfort in the cockpit or on the beach. Enjoy breathability, infinite flexibility and better visibility.
- Rear Cargo Area
- Big adventures demand plenty of gear. These molded areas and Bungee® tie-downs ensure that it's still there when you get to camp.
- Rod Holders
- 4 molded-in holsters securely tote your rods, are perfectly angled for trolling and can accommodate a gaff, nets and other gear.
- H-Track Deluxe w/ Bungee Tackle Retainer
- Includes side accessory tracks for the ultimate customization in accessory mounting. Plier holder, knife slot, tackle storage retainers and an integrated retraction system keep your most needed items close at hand. The Bungee system creates infinite storage opportunities, add a Livewell, H-Crate or large cooler to the rear of your kayak.
- Cart Keeper
- Bungee Locking System safely secures a kayak cart while on the water.
- Underhull Kick-Up Rudder
- Automatically kicks up when coming into contact with a solid object like shallow ground or debris.
- Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield
- Retractable Shield protects transducer on impact and retracts away for transport. Built-in transducer mount allows side scanning for optimal fishfinder performance. Pre-installed thru-hull cable plugs allow quick, no-drill, no-glue fishfinder installation.
- Power-Pole Ready
- Pre-installed inserts to make mounting a Power-Pole a cinch, no mounting plate needed.
- Large Rear Handle
- For ease of transport, accommodates Loader System and allows for H-Rail Accessory Mounts.
- Notched MirageDrive Well
- Recess for MirageDrive on bottom of kayak for better shallow water protection.
- Utility Trays
- For storing tackle and other items needed close at hand.
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- Negotiate surf-strewn beaches and rocky inlets with additional confidence, or go old school and paddle for an upper body workout. Conveniently clips onto the hull when not needed.
Spacious Deck Layout with Vertical Hatch
Everything you need at your fingertips. Dual H-Track Deluxes with H-Rail boast the ultimate in accessory mounting, customization and organization. EVA deck pads provide a cushioned standing area and sound dampening. The vertical rectangular hatch easily opens for more tackle storage and includes a bottle opener for cold beverage enjoyment.
Piercing bow helps cut effortlessly through the water, wind, wake, and chop while reducing hull slap. Reflective bow graphics provide an added safety feature. Extra large bow compartment makes storage easy and accessible.
Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield
Retractable Shield protects transducer on impact and retracts away for transport. Built-in transducer mount allows side scanning for optimal fishfinder performance. Pre-installed thru-hull cable plugs allow quick, no-drill, no-glue fishfinder installation.
The Kick-Up Rudder locks in to place when you need it and retracts on impact. A large carrying handle makes transport a breeze while providing the perfect mount for your GoPro. The stern is also Power-Pole ready with pre-drilled inserts.