- Specifications *
- Crew: 1
- Length: 4.17 m / 13' 8"
- Width: .97 m / 38"
- Height: 0.51 m / 20"
- Capacity: 272 kg / 600 lbs
- Vantage Seat Capacity: 159 kg / 350 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 55 kg / 120.5 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 65.54 kg / 144.5 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- *All colors, graphics and specifications of all models are subject to change without notice.
- Carrying Handle
- Front Hatch with Removable Liner
- Large-opening storage area offers easy access for storing fish or ice and can be removed for cleaning.
- Accessory Mount
- Horizontal Rod Storage
- MirageDrive 180 with ST Turbo Fins
- Revolutionary hands-free propulsion system. When pedaled, the flexible fins assume the shape of a propeller blade, providing forward motion with each pedal stroke.
Learn More »
- Floor Mats
- Large Twist and Seal Hatch with TMS
- Large Twist and Seal hatch with Tackle Management System
- Rudder Control
- Soft handle makes fingertip steering easy.
- Mesh Stowage Pocket
- Easy access and safe stowage for the things you reach for most. Now made with rubber for improved durability.
- Vantage ST Seating
- Vantage Seating provides ultimate comfort and adjustability in a lightweight, easily removable form, along with Boa® system lumbar support technology.
- Rod Holder
- These molded-in holsters securely tote your rods, are perfectly angled for trolling and can accommodate a gaff, nets and other gear.
- Rear Cargo Area
- Big adventures demand plenty of gear. These molded areas and Bungee® tie-downs ensure that it's still there when you get to camp.
- 8" Twist and Seal Hatch
- An efficient corkscrew mechanism ratchets down this hatch, keeping stowed items secure irrespective of the sea state. The lid is permanently attached to its base via a hinge, so you don't have to worry about leaving it at last night's campground.
- Rudder Access
- Carrying Handle
- 2 H-Rail Horizontal Rod Racks
- Designed for additional horizontal storage. Padding on the interior protects your investment, plus rod retainers secure your rods in position for easy access, surf landings or transport. When rotated, the Rod Rack can be used for storing other accessories like a paddle, sail or stakeout pole.
- 2 H-Rail Cup Holders
- Always have your favorite beverage conveniently located and secure.
- H-Rail is a durable, lightweight, patent pending mounting system for quickly and easily securing a complete line of H-Rail accessories.
The all-new Hobie H-Rail system's extruded aluminum dodecagon rail provides a strong and corrosion resistant mounting platform to effortlessly mount more gear in more places.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Pivoting Tackle Management System
A rectangular hatch just in front of the seat conceals a mesh storage pocket and pivoting storage for two medium-sized Plano® tackle boxes (included). The storage area under the tackle boxes is also easily accessible.
ALL NEW Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield
Retractable Shield protects transducer on impact and retracts away for transport. Built-in transducer mount allows side scanning for optimal fishfinder performance. Pre-installed thru-hull cable plugs allow quick, no-drill, no-glue fishfinder installation. ALL NEW for 2019.
Additional Standard Features
Primary and secondary steering handles allow the boat to be steered from either the port or starboard sides of the boat.
Horizontal Rod Storage for 6 Rods
Protect your rod tips. Hobie’s horizontal rod holders keep your rods out of the way.