Now with Glide Technology, the addition of roller bearings at key friction points reduces resistance for a smooth and efficient ride.
- ST Fin
- ST Turbo Fin
Standard on the MirageDrive Compass, the ST Fin square-top design increases fin surface area while maintaining a one-foot mast length.
ST Turbo Fin
Add even more speed to your MirageDrive with a ST Turbo Fin upgrade. The increased fin surface area and mast length provide added resistance and water displacement producing more thrust with each stroke.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How deep does the water need to be to use the MirageDrive?
- The required depth varies a bit from model to model, but, on average, the water only needs to be about 18" (0.45m) deep when using standard fins. A shorter stroke can be used in stretches of shallower water. See the video above for an example of this technique.
- How much maintenance does the MirageDrive require?
- Not much. We recommend a quick rinse with fresh water when you're done for the day and an occasional spray with silicone lubricant.
- Is the MirageDrive removeable?
- Yes. The Click and Go mounting system allows you to quickly remove the MirageDrive for cleaning or storage.