- Caractéristiques techniques *
- Equipiers: 1
- Longueur: 3.66 m / 12’
- Largeur: 0.86 m / 34”
- Capacité: 181 kg / 400 lbs
- Poids de la coques accastillée: 31 kg / 68 lbs
- Poids total gréé: 39 kg / 87 lbs
- Construction de la coque: Polyéthylène rotomoulé
- *Les couleurs, schémas et caractéristiques de tous les modèles peuvent faire l'objet de modifications sans préavis.
Voir les équipements
- MirageDrive Powered
- The Glide Technology Drive features legendary bioengineered performance. For reverse gear, see our other kayak lines with the MirageDrive 180.
- Excellent Hull Performance
- The durable polyethylene hull hits the sweet spot between tracking and maneuverability. The oversize cockpit includes plenty of flat deck area for standing.
- Optimal Seating Design
- The breathable mesh fabric is adjustable for comfort. Mounted at an ideal height for fishing, there's room for tackle storage underneath. Easily removable for use on shore.
- Easy Steering System
- When you want to paddle or need to transport your Compass on shore, the spring-loaded rudder folds flush. Automatically kicks up if you hit something. Easy grip rudder handle provides fingertip steering.
- Storage Abounds
- Bring your favorite gear along, including an H-Crate or Livewell. There's plenty of room in the mesh-covered bow storage area, stern storage area with Bungee tie-downs, and the 8-inch round Twist and Seal cockpit hatch.
- Accessory Ready
- H-Track accessory mounts provide no-drill customization for the utmost in rigging flexibility.
- Two Rod Holders
- The Compass comes ready to fish from the factory.
- Poignées de portage
- Conveniently located midship, bow and stern.
- Pagaie deux pièces
- Negotiate surf-strewn beaches and rocky inlets with the included Two-Piece Paddle with Fiberglass Shaft.
- Drink Holder
- Keep your drink close at hand.
Lowrance® Ready System
The Hobie Mirage Compass comes standard with a built-in transducer mount and includes through-hull cable plugs. ( Lowrance transducer not included. Shown on the Mirage Outback. )