When our current reality is filled with self-isolation, conference calls, and video chats instead of in-person meetings and interactions, we need to find ways to bring some fun back into our daily lives. Because let’s face it, who of us isn’t daydreaming of long days on the water and counting down the minutes until we can be out there again.
Since we can’t take our Hobies sailing, kayaking, fishing, surfing or paddling at the moment, we have got to get a little creative and bring the water to us.
That’s why we’ve selected some of our favorite photos to help you show your Hobie pride on your next work call or virtual get together with our custom Hobie Zoom backgrounds. Click the Download Here link under the image you’d like to use, right click to "Save Image As" onto your computer, and then simply use the steps below to upload in to Zoom.
Week 1 Images
How to upload a custom background to ZOOM
Follow these quick steps to get your favorite Hobie image uploaded in to Zoom and ready for your next video call.
- Log in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Room Management > Zoom Rooms
- Click Account Settings at the top of the page.
- In the Account Profile tab, under Background image for Zoom Rooms, click Upload New Image.
- Select your image and click Open.
Use your own Hobie Image
Looking to turn your Favorite Hobie memory into a Zoom background? Follow these simple Image Tips and Guidelines to get your photo ready for your next video call.
- File Format: JPG/JPEG, GIF or PNG
- Recommended dimensions: 1920 px by 1080 px (16:9 aspect ratio)
- Maximum file size: 5 MB
Need more help?
Use this ZOOM resource for any other questions you may have.