- Specifications *
- Crew: 1
- Length: 12’ / 3.66 m
- Width: 34” / 0.86 m
- Capacity: 400 lbs / 181 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 68 lbs / 31 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 87 lbs / 39 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- *All colors, graphics and specifications of all models are subject to change without notice.
- MirageDrive Powered
- The Glide Technology Drive features legendary bioengineered performance. For reverse gear, see our other kayak lines with the MirageDrive 180.
- Excellent Hull Performance
- The durable polyethylene hull hits the sweet spot between tracking and maneuverability. The oversize cockpit includes plenty of flat deck area for standing.
- Optimal Seating Design
- The breathable mesh fabric is adjustable for comfort. Mounted at an ideal height for fishing, there's room for tackle storage underneath. Easily removable for use on shore.
- Easy Steering System
- When you want to paddle or need to transport your Compass on shore, the spring-loaded rudder folds flush. Automatically kicks up if you hit something. Easy grip rudder handle provides fingertip steering.
- Storage Abounds
- Bring your favorite gear along, including an H-Crate or Livewell. There's plenty of room in the mesh-covered bow storage area, stern storage area with Bungee tie-downs, and the 8-inch round Twist and Seal cockpit hatch.
- Accessory Ready
- H-Track accessory mounts provide no-drill customization for the utmost in rigging flexibility.
- Two Rod Holders
- The Compass comes ready to fish from the factory.
- Carrying Handles
- Conveniently located midship, bow and stern.
- Two-Piece Paddle
- Negotiate surf-strewn beaches and rocky inlets with the included Two-Piece Paddle with Fiberglass Shaft.
- Drink Holder
- Keep your drink close at hand.
Lowrance® Ready System
The Hobie Mirage Compass comes standard with a built-in transducer mount and includes through-hull cable plugs. ( Lowrance transducer not included. Shown on the Mirage Outback. )